The requirement for business transformation is often due to an organisations products or services being exposed or identified as being out of date. Sometimes the market forces or competition require increased efficiencies, revenue or market share. Usually the requirement to cut costs and improve the overall efficiency of operations is at the forefront of business transformation requirements.
Most business transformation programmes require a realignment of the business strategy, an adjustment of the organisation’s structure and clarification of employees roles and accountabilities to ensure the way work is completed delivers upon the organisation’s objectives and ensuring customer satisfaction.
The sequence many organisations work through during business transformation programme includes:
- An understanding of the drivers of change. In many cases this is not a decision step, merely recognition that changes required and communicated openly should assist in preparing and gaining consensus that changes required for the health of the organisation.
- Communicating the current state of the organisation, “where it is today” and a description of the business in a healthy position, “where it needs to be in the future” helps to focus managers visualise and consider the potential.
- With a clear understanding of the direction the business needs to pursue comes the recognition what needs to change with a high degree of detail.
- Often the requirement for a design and development stage results in gaining appropriate support for management in key stakeholders.
- As organisations move into and implementation phase, there is often peaks and troughs ain emotions and uncertainty as plans and tasks are executed and results obtained.
- Essentially, all change projects require embedding and supporting was appropriate health checks to ensure the new way of working is fully adopted and the expected benefits of change are delivered.
Our expertise and experience in guiding organisations through substantial business transformation projects has resulted in significant step changes for our clients delivering clearly communicated distance strategies, healthy and functionally aligned disciplines with significantly improved management systems and processes.
Lets talk about your business transformation requirements firstname.lastname@example.org